Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My opinion about WWE Old School

I never imagine see a WWE program with the old school style in my opinon I love it. We see WWE Alumni and Hall of Famers during the program like the legendary announcer “Mean” Gene Okerlund, WWE Hall of Famer “Cowboy” Bob Orton, father of Randy Orton, WWE Hall of Famer “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka, George “The Animal” Steele, Sgt. Slaughter, Tito Santana, Chavo Guerrero Sr., Mae Young, J.R. Jim Ross, Dusty Rhodes, Million Dollar Man, Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Tatanka & “Rowdy” Roddy Piper.Im very happy to watched all this hall of famers and alumni wrestlers and of course the classic Raw graphics, the ring ropes and the Raw intro was like in 1993 lol I remember it when I was too young I was like 3 or 4 years old my dad stared watching wrestling during this year, I started watching wrestling when I was like 7 or 8 yrs old in 1997 (I watched the whole Attitude Era :P). the matches of yesterday was very entreteinment like the past Raws.
Dolph Ziggles vs Mark Henry: Vicky ir compared with Miss ELizabeth when she was with Macho Man (lol)
but anyway I like this match.
WWE Tag Team Champions Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater vs The Hart Dynasty:We can see that Harth Dynasty is passing by some problems -_-!! so I think this Tag Team will break.
Ezekiel Jackson vs The Brooklyn Brawler:Emm.......... without comments.
John Cena vs Alex Riley:A very short fight, Im not Cena fan but this match I don`t like it, I think
WWE is wasting Alex Riley talent with this king of matches agains Cena :s.
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov vs The Usos:lol We can saw a very funny Santino with his very mortal
Cobra (lol). Santino & Kozlov are a great tag team.
Kofi Kingston vs David Otunga:We saw George “The Animal” Steele (lol I miss this guy) Otunga wrestle very good but the great one of this matchs was Kofi.
Wade Barrett vs R-Truth:Wade Barret look very rude in this match, & almost killed R-Truth (OMG)
but R-Truth fight very good :).
Alberto Del Rio vs Sgt. Slaughter:Hahaha I enjoy this match I confess I love the bad attitude of Alberto Del Rio his sarcastic laugh and sometimes speak offencive words in spanish like ``Viejo Decrepito`` (decrepit old man) to Stg. Slaughter (and more hahahaha).
Mae Young vs “Co-Divas Champions” Michelle McCool & Layla in a No Disqualification Non-Title Match:Everyone knows that Mae Young can`t fight cuz she is very old but I miss her haha doing alot of ugly stuff like kissing averyone (ewww).
U.S. Champion Daniel Bryan vs Jack Swagger:Daniel Bryan always faight very good. I think in the future he will be WWE champion.
WWE Champion Randy Orton, John Cena and Wade Barrett clashed on “Piper’s Pit”:I was happy to watched again “Piper’s Pit” with Rody Piper hahaha but Finally Wade Barret had the idea to gave the Nexus shirt to Cena lol finally we saw John Cena with the Nexus shirt. John Cena has a big problem chose in who will win at SurvivorSeries if Wade wins Cena will be free but if Orton wins Cena will we fired from the WWE.
so here are my opinion about Raw old School.

Follow me www.Twitter.com/D_GenerationX90

No comments:

Post a Comment