Saturday, April 2, 2011

My forecasts about WrestleMania 27


  • WWE Championship Match: The Miz vs. John Cena I think John Cena will wins but The Rock will have a performance in this match I can`t wait to see it
  • WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Edge vs. Alberto del Río Sounds a great match I think Alberto Del Rio wins
  • No Holds Barrer Match-The Undertaker vs. Triple H Ok Im Triple H fan and I want him to defeat Undertaker`s streak but the winner will be The Undertaker. I heard that Shawn Michaels will be in ring side lets see it what happends tomorrow
  • Randy Orton vs. C.M. Punk (Nexus) Orton wins
  • WWE United States Championship Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus My favorite is Sheamus I hope he will wins
  • Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Michael Cole. Jerry ``The King`` Lawler wins we will see Stone Cold Steve Austin as special guest referee
  • Eight-Man Tag Team Match: The Corre vs Big Show, Kane, Kozlov, Santino. My favories The Corre
  • John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero & Lay-Cool I think JoMo, Trish & Snooki
  • Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio wins

No comments:

Post a Comment